the loan application has gone off to the underwriters, and the appriasal came back about as expected.
some things we found during the inspection:
- termite damage on the back deck supports
- damage on the back deck floor planks
- fence is even worse than we initially realized
- crawl space is a bit funky with supports, but probably fine
- sewer cleanout cap is broken, but seems functional
all-in-all, nothing that’s making us think that we should walk away. we do plan to ask for some allowance for some of the major things.
|our room + gym
|guest room + hobby room
here are some photos autumn took while wandering around the property during the inspection.